Systems are available with the V-3 internally lubricated supercharger - no
oil lines necessary.
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent
operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design
developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump, high-capacity fuel
injectors, and DiabloSport Predator hand-held programmer to re-flash the
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for
additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design (High output
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon
sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- Billet aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-type" appearance and
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor
2010 Complete System - Included Components and Features
- Flywheel horsepower/torque:
Stock (factory rating): 315/325
Supercharged (estimate based on % increase @ wheels): 492/432
- V-3 Si-trim compressor with 3.60" drive pulley
- Manifold boost pressure: 10 psig @ redline on stock engine
- Supplied Diablosport Predator programmer re-flashes the ECM with a safe,
custom Vortech calibration for 91-octane fuel. Other benefits include:
- Live data monitoring and diagnostics
- Logging capability
- Reading and resetting DTC's
- Fuel system upgrade includes:
- High flow replacement fuel injectors
- 255 lph "in-tank" fuel pump with harness. Used in
conjunction with the OEM in-tank pump to provide a dual-pump configuration.
- Air inlet assembly includes:
- High-flow quality roto-molded ducts
- Silicone sleeves with stainless steel clamps
- 98 mm MAF meter housing and filter with heat shield
- Diablosport MAF interface adapter for extended meter range
- Includes replacement engine coolant pipes and hose assemblies
- Billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idlers,
drive belt and all hardware
- Charge-air cooler assembly includes:
- Molded silicone discharge elbow, Bosch compressor bypass valve,
silicone sleeves and stainless steel clamps
- Charge cooler surge tank with hoses, clamps and plumbing
- High-flow Bosch water circulation pump for closed loop cooling
- Exclusive, large capacity, dual pass water cooler. Dual
pass design increases effectiveness for superior cooling and improved
performance, even during extended heavy throttle operation.
2010 Complete System - Important Notes
- Installation time is rated at approximately 12 hours. Download
4FU020-010v6.2 (PDF) for full instructions.
- 2010 models require REV. N/D-11 programmer #5A003-035
Attention Export Customers: US Spec Vehicles Only
Complete Vortech supercharger systems are intended for use on vehicles made
and operated in the USA. Fitment of these systems to vehicles not made and
operated in the USA may require custom tuning.
- 1-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
- Included with all superchargers except
More information (PDF) .
- 3-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
- Included with engine-oil-fed superchargers if
purchased with a complete street-legal system. Not available with tuner kits.
Available with V-3 systems for an additional $75.00.
More information (PDF) .
- 3-Year/36,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
- Available with complete street legal systems sold
and installed by a Vortech Top-Tier Installer. Not available with tuner kits.
More information .
*Supercharged horsepower and torque data shown is a calculated estimate based
on percentage increases from actual rear wheel hp/tq measurements.
**Tuner Kits do not include MAF housing or fuel management, or engine
management, which must be provided by the installer for proper engine operation.
50-State Smog Legal for Some Vehicles
Complete systems are smog legal for some 4.6L Mustangs per California Air
Resources Board (CARB).
2008-2010 Systems Not Smog Legal in California
2008-2010 systems have not yet been granted an exemption by the California
Air Resources Board. For these particular model years, these systems are
currently legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used
upon a highway (off-road use only).